This June, JetBrains team will come to Delhi and Hyderabad in India for the JetBrains Road Trip India event. This is an event focused on Java, Team Tools, and Kotlin development.
- JetBrains Day Delhi will take place on Sunday, June 16, 09:00–17:00, at Pullman (Novotel Accor Hotels).
- JetBrains Day Hyderabad will take place on Sunday, June 23, 09:00–17:00, at HICC (Novotel Accor Hotels).
- Removing Barriers by Hadi Hariri
- Uncovering Project Amber by Mala Gupta
- IntelliJ IDEA Tips and Tricks by Mikhail Vink
- Kotlin/Anywhere by Hadi Hariri
The ticket prices are nominal — priced at Rs. 300 — and the registration fees will be donated to Sneha Charitable Trust to support children with HIV/AIDS, including education and medical support.
The following User Groups in Delhi and Hyderabad support this event:
- GDG New Delhi
- Women Who Code
- Delhi & NCR JUG
- JUG Hyderabad
- GDG Hyderabad
- Hyderabad Python
Registrations are open now and don’t miss out this chance to meet the JetBrains team during the Road Trip in India in this June.
The last year (2018) was the first time the JetBrains Road Trip India was organized. Successful JetBrains Days were conducted in the cities of Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai.
Hadi Hariri presenting in JetBrains Night Bengaluru in 2018
- JetBrains Trip India: https://info.jetbrains.com/jetbrains-trip-india-2019.html
- JetBrains Day Delhi: https://konfhub.com/jbd
- JetBrains Day Hyderabad: https://konfhub.com/jbh